This morning I was browsing Pinterest (as I usually do) and came across a whole crap load of outside the box ideas that you can use Gain Fireworks for. Not just for laundry anymore folks!
I don’t know about you but I have ALWAYS LOVED the smell of Gain! Ever since I was a child. I just hated when my mom would buy anything else. Why would you? Gain smells amazing! Hello?!? Anyways mom.. So to have it in extra places around the house is a genius concept to me!
I have tried Gain Fireworks before (and of course, they are amazing!) but I have not tried any of these ideas YET. These are just ideas I found online that could possibly be amazingly beneficial to our lives. I do not have Gain Fireworks on hand at the moment but as soon as I do believe me I will be putting them to use!
Without further ado, here are the fab finds(or not so much, we will see!). Please be fab!!
- Vacuum Bag Freshener Just sprinkle Gain Fireworks onto your carpet and vacuum them up. It will make your room smell good while vacuuming and help keep away that musty vacuum smell!
Yes please! I absolutely love this idea! At the moment my vacuum smells HORRIBLE due to an AC situation gone bad.. THIS sounds like a great idea!
- Cat Litter Odor Reducer Mix in some Gain Fireworks when you add fresh litter to your kitty box. It should extend the life of your litter and help it to smell fresh for a longer period of time.
Now, I do not have cats so I will not be testing this one out. It sounds like a great idea, but I am pretty sure this product has not been tested in this manner, I do not know if it is safe for animals. Just saying. Whatever. Have fabulous smelling cat litter at your own cats risk.
- Homemade Air Freshener Poke holes in the lid of a clean baby food jar, add a teaspoon of Gain Fireworks. Seal the lid tightly and place in direct sunlight to activate the fresh scent!
Yes. I love it. I have seen many different versions of this, but this seems to be the least time consuming and least costly, especially since I ALWAYS have tons of baby food jars that I don’t know what to do with! Oh, and I have the perfect window seal! In the morning the sun beams right into my living room. Perfect!
- Drawer Freshener add 1 teaspoon of Gain Fireworks to a small mesh bag and tie up with a pretty little bow(or an ugly string, no one will see it) and toss into your drawers. Never have clothes that don’t smell amazing.
I will be trying this. Although I like DIYs that don’t really cause me to go to the store with a list. I don’t have mesh bags lying around but I will see what I’ve got. I have always put dryer sheets in my drawers, this sounds 10 times better!
- Wax Melts fill a ice tray slots with Gain Fireworks and microwave until melted together, checking often, freeze for a small amount of time, just until firm, pop one on a wax burner.
I bet this makes your home smell amazing! I do not have a wax warmer, but more and more everyday I wish I did! This is a great idea. I’ve also seen where you can just pour them right on top of the warmer. I’m not sure of the difference until I try it, so whatever suits you best.
- DIY ‘Febreeze’ Spray 1/4 cup of Gain Fireworks, 4 tablespoons of baking soda and 1 cup of hot water. Dissolve and add to a spray bottle. Fill the rest of the bottle with water. Shake. Spray everything!!!
Who doesn’t love fabric freshener?!? I know I do! ‘They’ say this lasts longer than Febreeze! Yes please! SPRAY EVERYTHING!
- Get Rid of Garbage Disposal Odors This can be done two ways. If you need to get rid of odors right away, pour some of the Gain Fireworks down your garbage disposal, run and grind with hot water. For a more long term fresh scent, pour the beads down the disposal and let them sit overnight. That will keep your garbage disposal smelling fresh longer
I do not have a garbage disposal but sounds worth a shot for those who do have one!
- Get rid of Kitchen Garbage Odors Put a teaspoon of Gain Fireworks into a snack sized plastic ziplock bag. Poke tiny holes in the bag with a sewing needle and place it in the bottom of your kitchen trash can under the trash bag. Plastic can sometimes absorb stinky smells. The Gain Fireworks can help stop that from happening.
- Add Scent to Scent-free Baby Wipes Add a nice smell to scent-free wipes by adding a teaspoon of Gain Fireworks to the bottom of your wipes container. Over time, it will diffuse it’s smell into the baby wipes. This also works well for homemade baby wipes.
I’m up against the fence on this one.. I like the idea but my newborn has sensitive skin.. Maybe I will try it maybe not.
- Scented Foot Soak Add 1/2 teaspoon of Gain Fireworks to a basin of hot water. Stir and dissolve the beads and then add cold water until it’s a comfortable temperature. This makes a really nice and cheap foot soak.
This is worth a shot! Hey any excuse to soak my feet I will take it!!!
So that’s it guys! These are my finds for the day. If you try one or have any other ideas please comment and let us know! I will be posting what I try out! Have a great day everyone! Stay fresh!
Let’s Talk Fitness!
Hi, I’m Kim Danger- the coach at Beach Ready Now. Our September challenge group has an AMAZING twist – the opportunity to share in a $1-3M pot! Details HERE:September Health Bet
ASSIGN ME AS YOUR FREE COACH TODAY and I’ll help you find a program that works for you.